Crosby Marine Services
Our knowledge and expertise in the Marine Industry comes from over 50 years of marine work experience all along the BC Coast, including operating Crosby Marine Services Ltd. here in Howe Sound, the Georgia Strait and Indian Arm since 1986.
We stand by our reputation, our professional work ethic and our most important component: Safety.
Our Current & Recent Marine Barging Projects:
- Towing and Barging – Anything you need delivered, we can provide Expert Towing & Barging service – directly to your property.
- Marine Construction – Docks – Ramps – Walkways – Anchor Systems.
- Marine Salvage – We have been 1st responders numerous times involving boat sinkings with a 100% recovery rate – also ramp and dock salvage due to storms.
- Barge Parties – Rent a Barge for your Wedding, Family Reunion, Private Party – or for your Business or Corporate Events.
- Barge Delivery – Shake blocks and wood products from remote inlets in the mid coast area by barge (Rivers, Smith and Seymour Inlets).
- Project Management – We have the expertise to oversee your projects from start to finish.
We understand how important deadlines and budgets are to the success of your project, and we work to anticipate and resolve those ‘unforeseen’ problems that can present themselves at times. Project Management is our Specialty.
Some of Our Past Marine Barging Projects:
Crosby Marine Services has many years of experience and expertise, including the following.
- Barge Assist and Water Taxi work with the natural gas line that transited from Powell River to Comox.
- Commercial Fishing – Gulf of Georgia – West Coast – Mid Coast – North Coast and Queen Charlottes.
- Marine Support for Helicopter Logging.
- Log Booming and towing from Howe Sound to the Alaskan border.
- Laying communication cable from barges between the mainland to the Islands.
Click below to learn more about our Services:
We can assist you with Projects of any size, just give us a call!
Crosby Marine Services Ltd.
Serving Sunshine Coast, Thormanby Island, Howe Sound, Indian Arm, Vancouver,
and the entire British Columbia Coast.